CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Andreas moritz liver flush

iandthou Views: 2,341
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,374,828

Re: Andreas moritz liver flush

I did my 13th flush 10 days ago.

During the flush - on day 6 I feel a bit tired because I take a couple of enemas and eat very light in the morning before the enemas, and don't eat or drink anything except the flush protocol elements in the evening. On day 7 I am pretty exhausted till 2 PM or so, because of the Epsom Salts being filtered by the body, and also because of the diarrhea. After that I feel a bit better and by the next day I am fine. On the next day, that is, day 8, I take another couple of enemas.

My mood is usually quiet and somewhat cheerful on day 7, in the first half, probably because so many toxins are being released and because I am resting, given the exhaustion. But no major differences in mood on flush days and other days.

I haven't felt any changes in my health in 13 flushes. At times on flush day I feel the stiffness on my face become a bit less, but only for half a day or so. That's about it. But I am still interested in doing flushes, at least 20, and most probably many more than that. I feel the enemas clean the bowels and the flush cleans the liver, and the periodic kidney cleanse is also good. I feel disappointed with no results, despite 100 or 150 stones on an average being expelled, but I have read of people doing up to 100 flushes over a decade and finally benefiting from them towards the end of that journey, so that also keeps me at it. But mostly it is the fact that I know it is cleaning up my system, even if results are not apparent yet.

It's great that your hay fever is gone. I don't know why you would feel bloated after or during a flush, except that you haven't cleaned your bowels well enough. And I am not sure how a coffee enema helps, except that it induces peristalsis, which further indicates an inadequate bowel cleanse.

Bad moods are quite common, it seems, during or after a flush.

Despite what Andreas says, 7 flushes aren't much. Most seasoned liver flushers would recommend trying at least 20. Then if you have not much change it may mean that the Liver Flush is beneficial but your particular illnesses need something more specific than the general detoxification that cleaning up the liver offers. For example, for my stiffness in the face I am taking ayurvedic herbs for mucous and lymph. The flush may improve my overall health more in the long run, but these herbs target the particular problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (2)