CureZone   Log On   Join
Kidney pain/intolerance to any herbs and supplements

Sasha.Danielle Views: 793
Published: 7 y

Kidney pain/intolerance to any herbs and supplements

So, I've had gut issues for a while. In a stool test I tested positive for citrobacter and I've had trouble a lot of trouble with candida before (though my last stool test showed no signs of yeast). When I tried to treat with herbs, I started off hard and got lots of die-off. After two days, I began having kidney pain and became very agitated (like a crazy person). For one week my creatine spiked high and then came back down. The pain and agitation were so bad that I lost my ability to function for months.

That pain in my kidneys is still there 6 months later. I can't take any herbs or supplements without causing extreme distress.Except when my kidneys are *really* bad, I pee fine and the colour is mostly fine. It doesn't burn.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? My doctor says my kidneys are fine, but they're clearly not.

Is it simply that I've damaged my kidneys?

Is it possible that citrobacter or candida have infected my kidneys? Would there be other signs of this besides pain?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)