CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it possible to treat root canal with NB?

Eli5 Views: 366
Published: 7 y

Is it possible to treat root canal with NB?

I have 3 or 4 teeth with root canal treatments. I wish I had known better. After the last one, my health has been affected a lot with adrenal fatigue symptoms. I am pretty sure that the jaw bone is still infected.

I want to have the tooth extracted, however there are no holistic or biological dentists in the country where I live in. I don't want to have it removed improperly which would cause cavitations that are much harder to treat.

My question is: Is there a way to treat infected root canal without extracting teeth? Will Nutrional Balancing help?

I read Dr. Wilson recommends extraction of the tooth. However, I was wondering if anyone experienced or heard of a treatment other than extraction, including Nutrional Balancing?

I have been oil pulling with coconut oil and a few drops of colive oil for a month and it seems to help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)