CureZone   Log On   Join
Marijuana detox

Views: 1,157
Published: 7 y

Marijuana detox

Hello guys, i need your advice. More than a week ago i was back at home on leave and was drrunk with my friends and they were smoking weed and i had like 2 puffs with them. I was verry drrunk otherwise i wouldnt do that, i didnt smoke for like 5 years and also before i tried it maybe 5 times in my life. Now im very scared becase i have to go to work next week, and it will be like 2 weeks after i smoked and im afraid they can do random urrine checks for me. Im afraid its still inmy urine and i would like to get rid of it as soon as possible. Do you have any ideas and tips how to do it? im drrinking like 5 liters of water with lemon and diferent teas per day, im on the sun sweating(its like 50degrees here), in gym everyday, taking zeolite, charcoal, aloe vera, etc. What else you can recomend? thank you very much

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)