CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with detox: parasites? candida? other?

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 1,856
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,372,302

Re: Help with detox: parasites? candida? other?

I was going to write a long post about garlic but too lazy today, so I'll add to what you said.

Imo garlic is the single strongest natural anti-parasitic, better than the entire list of herbs and other natural substances.

It does taste terrible, and also it is not for every body type. For vata and kapha constitutions with a parasite problem it is unbeatable.

Do not play around with cooked garlic or garlic capsules. Cooked garlic is for taste and has very little medicinal value for parasites. These garlic capsules are such a scam; it is unbelievable people get suckered into this.

Raw garlic is so powerful that sort of have to treat it like a medication.

A few tips on how to get it down:

First off, if you blend it in a blender to where it is liquefied it is incredibly strong, even stronger than just chewed. So if you use this method cut down on the amount you take. A rough guess would be that it is 3-4x stronger than crushed.

I found that chewing it would hurt my tongue, but once it was down it felt good and did its job. So you can try chewing it roughly on the side of your mouth without saliva, do it very quickly and then chase it down as fast as you can with whatever liquid you want.

If you feel burning in your stomach or burning in your intestines then it is probably not a good choice for you.

An alternative to chewing it is using a garlic press or mortar and pestle. Garlic press works better imo. Once it's crushed put it in some juice and drink, or you can take small portions of it and swallow it like a pill with a liquid chaser.

Start with a low dose, maybe even 1/4 of a clove, if you are very sensitive to it, and try to work up slowly to higher amounts and find out what amount you can tolerate.

Chase it down with fresh pineapple juice for a strong cleanse.

Raw garlic is one of the few naturals that will retain its potency all the way through th digestive tract.

Garlic is so strong that if you put a clove in your sock you will be able to taste it on your tongue in a short amount of time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)