CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Problems after flush; kidneys?

ParaPsych Views: 1,877
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,372,263

Re: Problems after flush; kidneys?

I found the best way to replenish minerals/electrolytes after a Liver Flush is fresh made juice (not store bought). Are you juicing? If not you should invest in a juicer and start. I found a really good mix is beet, carrot, celery, cucumber, ginger, and lemon. Also coconut water is good for potassium.

Do you drink at least half your bodyweight in ounces of water/juice per day?

Are you supporting the liver and building healthy free flowing bile in between each flush?

Are you doing some bowel cleansing like P&B shakes and fiber in between each flush?

I found for me personally the best way to do the Liver Flushes is to completly skip Epsom Salt dose 3 and 4, and instead do a few water/salt/bentonite enemas instead. So epsom dose 1 and 2 as normal, but no dose 3 and 4 but enemas instead. I found this way to be way less harsh on the kidneys so there was no kidney aches for the days following the flush. Doing it this way is allowing me to do a Liver Flush once a week as long as I drink fresh juice, Bowel Cleanse in between (P&B shakes), and focus on building up healthy bile in between with specific supps. and foods.

-Justin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (1)