CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida CURED after 15 years of suffering!!!

Wrenbird83 Views: 677
Published: 7 years ago

Candida CURED after 15 years of suffering!!!

I HAVE FOUND A CURE FOR CANDIDA!!! I have struggled with candida for around 15 years. I have spent tons of time effort and energy cleansing, and fearing sugars of every kind.

I have been working with a practioner who does bio-resonance testing for about 6 months. She found a hot-spot of fungus in my sinuses. We had been working to get rid of it for months... getting nowhere really.

I was getting frustrated, and was searching around online and started learning about scalar energy. In my search I found a website called selfhealgo.com. Tom Paladino, the man behind this website claims that his scalar pathogen cleanse "is capable of disassembling all types of pathogens remotely; for instance, bacteria, virus, fungi, amoeba, parasites, and protozoan infestations." I listened to several of his podcasts, and thought about it for a few days before I signed up for the FREE 15-day trial.

Once the trial was over I had a visit for more bio-resonance testing. I didn't tell her what was going on, and after testing me she said she found NO FUNGUS ANYWHERE!! Amazing!

I was still having sinus pain and so she started testing to see what the issue was, and she found metals hanging out in my sinuses. I've heard that metals and fungus like to hang out together before, but I always dismissed it! I'm working on a metal detox now, so that the yeast won't have a hospitable site to grow back on again!

Seriously, do yourself a favor and go check out this website! Selfhealgo.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.053 sec, (1)