CureZone   Log On   Join
How to naturally rid myself of skin fungus

juntjoo Views: 1,632
Published: 7 y

How to naturally rid myself of skin fungus

Last few years it's gotten worse. It gets me in the same spots, crotch and feet and stays for months. I don't have a job and for this reason wouldn't even bother anyone to hire me. I avoid OTC drugs just because they work and I want ME to work. So I need help. Last time it lasted six months and I believe it finally went away because I gave in and took some OTC cream.

So what if I fast and just eat what they won't like like veggies and vinegar(yum! Lol)? Should that work? Give me a protocol that's sure to work. I read something about anger issues and skin problems. Do I need to sit down and meditate on all my pent up anger(that could take a decade!). Do I need to have a one on one conversation with this fungus inside me? What would I do if I was living outside of civilization(an ultimate goal) and didn't have time to drive an hour or more to the nearest CVS to cure myself of this? Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)