CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TMAU sufferer from ghana

Insecure Views: 952
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,370,958

Re: TMAU sufferer from ghana

Hi Alex
I can't believe I'm writing on an open forum about this but that's what it's for. Right?

I've suffered from this disorder my entire life and it's a depressing lonely life, no doubt, but Alex, you have every right to live and enjoy life like everyone else.
My saving grace was that I moved away from the city to the country and its made the world of difference for me.
Sure I still get poked fun of but that's never going to change. In my experience you are better off making the decision to love & accept yourself no matter what. It's difficult at first but it can and will make the world of difference. There was a point in my life for years I had to get up each day and tell myself with each step I took, that I loved and approved of myself. It was foreign and uncomfortable at first but after a while my inner self started to feel better one day at a time.
Some things I've learned that has helped me greatly are:

1/. Wash with pH balanced products
They should be around 5.5 to 7 ideally but anything up to 9 is acceptable. I use Johnson& Johnson baby wash which has a 5.5 pH balance. It's light scented and keeps the bacteria under control.
2/. Lemon juice, mint and parsley first thing in the morning works good for helping you digest your food and kills bad bacteria in your system including your mouth.
3/. Chlorophyllin and mint body mints work great for both body and breath.
I get 500 for $6 from Swanson health products.
Zinc and kelp , b2 , probiotics, liver enzymes or any enzymes that help break down food will help , kambusha supplements help - no need to run out and get them all - I realize you are from a third world country so I'm not sure if you can get these but if you can try to
4/. Eliminate red meat altogether
as well as egg yolks , cabbage, broccoli , Brussel sprouts , and cauliflower . Milk products including cheese and yogurt usually cause a lot of problems for most people
5/ drink as much water as possible with a splash of lemon whenever possible.
6/. cut out ALL processed foods, White Sugar , pop, etc
7/. eat clean - eat foods that don't rot quickly. Foods that parish quickly cause bad bacteria and our bodies can't handle it - if it's going to smell bad after a few hours sitting out in room temperature then it's going to smell bad rotting in your body and the smell will seep out your pores.
8/. get your mind occupied on 'anything' other than this problem
- get a good book and get lost in the story
9/. -delight yourself in the simple things in life
- go for a walk
- read a good book
- write a letter to a friend inquiring about their well being
- try a new recipe
- wear something new
- colour in a colouring book
- watch a good movie or a rerun
- buy a plant
- get a dog or offer to walk someone else's
- listen to music

Again, not sure if all or any of these are possible but try to find as much joy in the simple things in life.

Our lives don't HAVE to involve others
We don't HAVE to fit in
It's ok to be different
And please know, you are NOT alone in all this. There are others with this condition also and we feel for you. We really do.
Believe it or not , I've only just discovered the name of this disorder recently and it was such a HUGE relief to me knowing that there are others out there that have this too. I honestly thought I was the worlds stinkiest woman on earth and it was depressing as hell. The abuse and humiliation I've received has been unbearable at times. So much so that I've been where you are plenty of times and I have to tell you that this is a phase you are going through. It DOES get better. You just need to reload , chill and stop worrying about trying to fit in. Instead of looking out , look IN. Get to know yourself better. Be the friend to yourself that you've always wanted to have. It will feel odd at first BUT it's the greatest gift you can give yourself and it's the best feeling in the world. Trust me.
Please. If you won't do it for you, then do it for me for right now. Ok?
Is that a deal Alex?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)