CureZone   Log On   Join
Cured my CFS (and killed off all candida), more energy than pre-CFS

KCole Views: 1,329
Published: 7 y

Cured my CFS (and killed off all candida), more energy than pre-CFS

6 years ago I got Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome which started with a fever, but although my temperature returned to normal, crippling fatigue, brain fog, cold hands and feet, exercise intolerance, insomnia, memory loss, IBS and all kinds of hell plagued me for 5 years. I was a track athlete prior to this, so it was especially heart breaking for me to not only have to stop training but even restrict the number of steps I could take to 4000 per day.

The clinic that issued my pedometer told our support group about a new medicine that was being tested in Oxford University for effectiveness in reversing Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome symptoms. I (along with 9 other people in my group agreed to participate in the hopes of not being in the control group - we weren't told which group we were in). Although my energy levels improved very fast, I wasn't allowed to increase my exercise for the first 2 months, although I desperately wanted to. My mood and mental clarity were also improving and by 5 months, I was back to myself before Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome and resumed training. Interestingly, my body started to improve from exercise instead of getting worse like it had for the past 5 years. After 6 months, the study came to an end, but I felt better than I ever have (10% better than pre-CFS).

Now it's been 8 months since I stopped taking it and I feel cured as I haven't relapsed. Out of the 10 of us, once the study was over we were told that 5 of us were controls (not me thankfully!), and out of the 5 that were on the formula 4 had a full recovery and one had a partial recovery. One of the controls also had partial recovery and one of the controls deteriorated.

The formula is available on biobalanced.co.uk, but it's expensive as medicines go because of all the active ingredients they extract (I got it for free because I volounteered to participate in the trial) A lot of CFS patients are unemployed and don't have £285 in their savings account so one way to get better for free is meditation. I have been meditating for the past 3 months and don't plan on quitting. I have so much more willpower and energy after recovering that meditating 30 minutes a day is easy and fun. Back when I was ill it was a chore, so I could never commit to it, but it was still helpful then with sleep.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)