CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could you tell what this yellow stuff in my stool is...

Loster Views: 1,150
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,370,353

Re: Could you tell what this yellow stuff in my stool is...

Hello Mandalaide,

Thank you for the response.

I've just read some of your posts:

"This stuff is amazingly resilient and life altering."

I cannot agree more with that statement. It's been eleven years here, and it's tanked my life completely.
I am so sorry you've gone through it too. I really understand what it does to you.

But I've had two practitioners now and two doctors say they think what I have in my poo there isn't candida. I certainly have candida (because I have thrush, jock itch, I get crazy chest symptoms and head problems if I go near sugar) but that what they can see there isn't it. They think it's either undigested food or something like bile acids or something.

So I have no idea where that leaves me. With candida AND with a gut that just isn't working at all.

I take tons of things to get that out. Currently grapefruit seed extract, interfase (enzymes), oregano-clove-thyme oil supplement, Silver and Iodine (plus a load of other nutrients). And a LOT else.

So I don't know what to think now.

Again I really appreciate how hard it is. How are you today?
Carl.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)