CureZone   Log On   Join
Selenium Sulfide shampoo for dandruff, dermatitis, folliculitis

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

throwawayusername Views: 770
Published: 7 y

Selenium Sulfide shampoo for dandruff, dermatitis, folliculitis

I want to tell the world how I manage my symptoms: Selenium Sulfide shampoo. I used to have what I think was Seborrheic Dermatitis , AKA dandruff and red itchy skin patches, all over my scalp and face. I also had scalp staph, colonized by my nasal nares, or so a dermatologist thought in a 15 min exam. The dermatologist told me to take BLEACH BATHS! Literally to bathe in a low concentration of bleach. I tried it a few times, but I kept coming out looking sunburned.

Tea tree oil and ketoconazole didn't work for me. Tsal/Tgel (tar coal) worked, but was very harsh on my skin. Pyrethone zinc worked OK.

But Selenium Sulfide shampoo worked wonders. It is completely gentle on my skin and it keeps the dandruff away completely, even after 1-2 years. The staph infection still exists but it has significantly decreased. I use the shampoo on my face and scalp every 1 or 2 days. Just wanted to tell you all about this chemical. It is in most stores and available online but for some reason it's not as popular as the pyrethone zinc stuff.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)