CureZone   Log On   Join
Getting and staying healthy--a change of plans

Views: 456
Published: 7 y

Getting and staying healthy--a change of plans

I've decided it's time for me and for others I can find that don't want to dwell on bad stuff. Go where it ISN'T. See the good still left in the world in nature and be HAPPY. We can be aware of what's goin on without dwelling on something we cn't do anything about. We do have to have the cleanest watwr and best food we can find. If you live with someone miserable and they don't want to change, leave. As far as your abusive parents go, if you're not to blame for them being upset, leave their presence and spend the most time with what makes you happy. There's a reckoning day for their actions. You can't be responsible for adults' acions if you're only a child. It'x sad, but you can't take on that responsibility. It's not your burden to bear. You've done your best to make them happy. YOUR attitude does matter around others. Stinky bodies have stinky brains. Give the inside and outside a bath.
Grow your own food the best you can. Good food especially cruciferous veggies will drive out fungus. What isn't fed well, dies. Happiness is the key. You can help somebody else to get well. You can be there for them. It's good to help others. Others who truly want to pull out of their mess. Give thanks to God for what you have and mean it. You can't change the word by yourself--only a little piece of it. Do your part and no less or no more. Don't settle for second best and protect what's yours. Future plans

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)