CureZone   Log On   Join
My history of Morgellon Disease and its tie-in with cancer

Views: 482
Published: 7 y

My history of Morgellon Disease and its tie-in with cancer

MD's tie Morgellon's disease with cancer. First I was told that they didn't know what was wrong with me. The next time I went to see an osteopath he told me it was cancer. I said to his surprise "been there and done that". Of course he didn't understand what I meant. I was NOT going to mention this program to him. That was several years ag. He wheeled me out to the front door. I could walk enough then to make it to my car and drive home.
I have the 3.5 inch flukes in a jar with spines on either side of them that dig through the colon wall and cause bleeding. I remember watching an autopsy where I could see something strange behind the intestinal wall that looked just like this on a person who had died from too much blood loss in spite of all the units of blood they were given, PLUS a colon resection.. One of my colleagues said "open the digestive tract". The doctor responded with an adamant "NO". Bqck then I didn't know much about parasites and was as dumb s they come when it came to what the medical does.
After starting this program there came out of my bile duct a piece of what looked like glass the very shape and size of my bile duct. It broke in two like it as glass but not as strong as glass. I was just watching a you tube video viewing someone who had this glass-like stuff coming out of the lesions on his face. Morgellons. He was using Ambigel to treat it with. y lesions on the exact same spots do not have the glass-like stuff coming out. It's clear dry stuff now, opaque white but some of it is a clear, sticky substance that dries very hard just like what has come out of the vaccinations. The sores are clearing up quite a bit, but it takes forever it seems to get rid of what causes them. I'm keeping close tabs on them to see just how long it does take. These sores are what is in somne form of Morgellons. It looks like Aluminum or some kind of metal coming out and leaves the white spots after it 9is apparently gone. Doc, you only had one vaccination. What did you see when it came out. Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)