CureZone   Log On   Join
mOBILIZED MERCURY PROBLEMS

Views: 636
Published: 7 years ago

mOBILIZED MERCURY PROBLEMS

i'LL DO THE BEST i CAN, BUT i'M NOT EVEN SURE HOW TO ASK THE QUESTION.i HAD A HUGE MERCURY FILLING IN ONE OF MY TEETH. iT WAS IN THERE FOR SEVERAL YEARS BEFORE i HAD TO HAVE THE TOOTH PULLED.I had taken the psych drugs which were given to me because of high anxiety. Years before that I had Candida that went systemic and crossed the blood/brain barrier. We know that drugs destroy tissue and cause cancer. I got cancer and proceeded to do The Natural Healing Paradigm of a Colon Cleanse and liver flushes. About 2 years into this program I started
having a re-occurance of symptoms of tardive dyskinesia that showed itself right after they snapped the drugs in the detox unit and put me on replacent drugs which I finally after months, got off of. I had benzo protracted withdrawal symptoms before I got the cancer. 2 years after starting the cleansing program my digestive system started to draw up putting pressure on the amydala and bowels and bladder to the point where either bowel or bladder elimination became almost impossible. Standing up and stretching the vagus nerve out makes it worse as does walking. I have the sores that look like Morgellon's disease now, but are healing up.The pressure in the digestive system continues. The NHP should rid the body of any disease, but, for me, it hasn't solved this problem. Is the problem coming from heavy metals of any sort? Mercury or chemtrail nano metals? Thanks for your consideration and time.
P.S. I have had a huge amount of globs of mucous coming out of the body through the bladder, colon and upper respiratory tract after having IV Antibiotics and have the biofilms on the OUTSIDE of my body naround the bladder and bowel openings. I had had another type? fungus in the same area and all through the digestive tract BEFORE I was given the Antibiotics .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)