CureZone   Log On   Join
fatty liver by 16cm and contraction of gallbladder

jaimatastore Views: 549
Published: 7 y

fatty liver by 16cm and contraction of gallbladder

I need a advise. I am very much fed up .My age 37 height 5'10 and weight 80 kg. I had contracted gallbladder since last 5 years. i did many flush but last 7 to 8 flush yield nothing. after that i search on the net & found some homeopathic doctor who gave me medicine for clear up contraction . the medicine improved my digestion power. the medicine i am taking since last one month approved by WHO.

Before two days i ate MCDONALD burger at evening. after dinner all i vomit, after that pain subsidies at my stomach so i admitted in the emergency and doctor gave me some pain killer after 2 hour i discharged from the hospital.

After all the scan & test i found that " i am still having contracted gallbladder also having a fatty liver grader 2 .

the size of the liver is enlarged by 16cm.

I am very afraid what to do? I am very upset because I don't know how to Deal with it ? :help:

I am eating papaya at night.
Drinking Leomade water throuh out the day
Taking herbal medicine for Contraction.
Excising Daily

what else?

what can i do for my fatty liver and contraction of gallbladder ?

please advice.I am waiting for your reply.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)