CureZone   Log On   Join
On the right path but could use some support/guidance

MokeTheory Views: 1,288
Published: 7 years ago

On the right path but could use some support/guidance

Throughout my life I've had experience with acne, psoriasis, and dermatitis. Thankfully, my pursuit to fix these problems has led me to Arnold Ehret's books and I now understand what true health is supposed to be. I have gone raw (I was already vegan). I do mini fasts, sometimes up to 24 hours, and I've been eating plenty of different fruits with salads and some avacado here and there.

I know I'm on the right path but I'm currently going through detox and it sucks. It's mostly just fatigue. I can also feel my kidneys and other organs working for the first time and I've had some minor aches and pains plus mucus on my tongue/mouth and I'm cold a lot-- more than before. But god the sun feels good, and I have the urge to be outside a lot. I'm going to push through this no matter what because I know it's part of the process and I fully accept this.

Problem is I can't share this with most people in my life as they won't understand. Many of them still eat meat and dairy and think it's fine. Some close family members are open to the idea of what I'm going through but they don't understand the bodies detox process so I they can't really relate.

I'm hoping some of you on here can chime in with what you went through and how you handled it. It gives me strength to here about other's stories. Any general advice or pep talking would be great too :)

Thanks guys <3

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (1)