CureZone   Log On   Join
Salivary glands and bruising(?) near moles after starting lugols

Chimby Views: 1,627
Published: 7 y

Salivary glands and bruising(?) near moles after starting lugols

I just started Lugols 5 days ago and have been supplementing with selenium and magnesium and doing a salt flush with pink himalayan once a day. I started with one drop in my morning water and have increased to 4 when I woke up today. I have been checking my pH when I wake up and it has been slightly acidic, around 6.5, but this may be due to excessive alcohol consumption (which im hoping Iodine therapy will help make it easier to quit). I have been experiencing some pain around what seems to be my left salivary glands (not 100% sure but somewhere in that area). Before I started I was experiencing some discomfort in the area when I had my head turned down or swallowed, but not exactly pain. I work in an industrial spice environment so I had been trying to tell myself it must just be allergies and irritation from the spices, but I think there may be something else going on.

Something else I have noticed, which I am highly curious about since I haven't yet been able to find any cases of people experiencing the same thing, is that two of my moles have developed what look like bruises directly next to them, roughly 2-3 times the size of the mole. I used to see a dermatologist annually because I have a lot of moles and I have had two removed in the past. Could this bruising perhaps mean that there may be abnormal cells associated with these two moles that the Iodine is attacking?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)