CureZone   Log On   Join
Gumby Gumby or Gumbi Gumbi or Pittosporum Phylliraeoides

Anivoc Views: 2,532
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 893,378

Gumby Gumby or Gumbi Gumbi or Pittosporum Phylliraeoides

Agree with you Tony in regards to self promotion....Not cool

I have been personally dealing with skin cancers for over 20 years now....not fun and to be honest I'm deep in the doo doo right now...

I have had them surgically removed by "eye" They came back

I have had them removed with Mohs surgery...They came back

I tried having a few big ones removed with heat "radio frequency "RF" OH SHIT OUCH! No it did not work!

I have eradicated them with a Bloodroot paste that was made for Horse sarcomas.. it was pretty much what cansema and dozens of others are made with, main active ingredient...Zinc Chloride and Bloodroot powder..

I have had better success with Bloodroot paste than all other approaches...But it is REALLY painful and depending on how far spread the cancers are, BP can really jack you up...That and some of my larger lesions after all that pain have come back...dang!

Enter Gumby Gumby or Gumbi Gumbi or Pittosporum Phylliraeoides

There is a guy on Facebook named Ken Murray...who really went through the Bloodroot paste Hockey Sticks beating who is really touting Gumby Gumby..There are videos of his Bloodroot journey YIKES and his testimonial of Gumby Gumby...The videos and pictures are the real deal and though he is now selling Gumby Gumby...I believe he is sincere...There are about 3 Facebook groups discussing GG and several posting pictures of successful results...Some only take the leaf powder internally, some use the oil extracted from the leaf...but some cool results I've seen....an not so much PAIN! After a few months of reading up and contacting several people who are users...I have decided to jump on board and give it a try internally. I bought my first batch ( from one of the sources out there on the internet) and am slowly upping the dosage each day..Keep in mind I have some big Daddies that I have been treating pretty unsuccessfully with a personal experimental concoction that includes zinc chloride but is not as potent.... so not as painful....... also not as effective as BP.

Today is the second day and I am not even halfway to the suggested 14 capsules a day to fight cancer quota... I feel fine and nothing dramatic has happened but I am pretty sure that using the same "experimenal concoction" on my Big lesions today they definitely reacted differently and seemed to be effected more by the application than in the past...maybe just "Hopium" but I am crossing my fingers and praying to God that Gumby Gumby really is what these people are saying it is...The guy I got mine from is an old guy in his 70's who has been using GG for about 7 years. He had had cancer, then Chemo and then heard about GG and started taking it....IT turned his life around. I'm no doctor or scientist but there is no doubt as we age our immune systems get weaker,all of our glands that produce the chemicals that keep us ticking slow down and change. I suspect that GG is an Immune system enhancer...No Science to back this up just observation of what I am seeing on Facebook and the testimonials I've read....That's what I suspect and that is what I am hoping for in my journey to beat these darn skin cancers all over my forehead, face, neck and arms... Well that's my two cents on Gumby Gumby or Gumbi Gumbi or Pittosporum Phylliraeoides

There is a pretty good "NON Commercial" write up out there on the net just google “Healing Cancer with Gumbi Gumbi or Pittosporum Phylliraeoides”

Good luck to all of you fighting the fight to stay alive and well...May the great "I AM" bless and guide all of us in our journey to do so.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (2)