CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "mms killed my wife"

Sickofbeingunwell34 Views: 3,475
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,367,522

Re: "mms killed my wife"

Also even though I don't have hep c anymore and cured from Tx I know others that felt well whilst on mms when they had hep c and massive liver readings and their LFT tests came down to nearly normal n that was just a few weeks and they ended up stopping it to go on Tx but not a doubt it helped them and same with Colloidal Silver . Any y'all got hep c then try either as it helps a tonne.
Hep c mutates in the body and your immune can't usually beat it cos you can't make antibodies in time before it mutates again that's why you have to be on something that kills it in the blood. If I had hep c still I would 100% go on mms and silver as I know it works to kill pathogens in the blood. Just remember when you take this stuff you need to dose up on your good flora so research probiotics. They help the immune system and stop bad pathogens from getting out of control.
Stop trying to turn people off things that can save their life and it's impossible your wife died of 2 drops of mms. She must have had something wrong with her.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)