CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My EC spread due to coconut oil!

SlightlyMadMax Views: 5,518
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,366,047

Re: My EC spread due to coconut oil!

I can't agree with you anymore. I always had a mild reaction to any types of oils that were put on my lips, which is the common thing to do for chapped lips. Some oils made it waaaay worse, with EC actually spreading past the vermillion border and even onto the skin outside of lips. My worst reactions came after application of tea tree oil, jojoba oil and coconut oil after 3-4 days of liberal use.

Thank you for writing this post, I have experienced this but for some reason, never thought about it beyond the point of "this doesn't work, move on to next oil/hydration of some sort".

And same as you, EC improves during summer, which has been reported by a large amount of EC sufferers here. The sun / Vit D / being a little more active / less Depression / etc.

Please keep us updated on your treatment for this, I am very much looking forward to it and I will gladly share mine if I make any progress.

Thanks once again for writing about this, it opened a new and exciting window that I had never considered.

Cheers,
SlightlyMadMax

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)