CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The girl who is never approached

Used2bmor Views: 1,249
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,365,613

Re: The girl who is never approached

My son is 30 yrs old, he is told he is good looking with a great personality. He is funny, honest, understanding, has a great job but most of all, he has the best heart. He has asked me the same question you are asking. He has had dates and relationships that ended because the girl played immature games, cheated or had no idea what she wanted in life and didn't have a clue even what life is about. My heart hurts for him because he has so much love to give. He is 6 ' tall, 180 lbs, light brown hair and green eyes. He has followed his job and worked all over CA and WA in small towns so I tell him this is why he hasn't met people. I wish I knew the answers but my heart goes out to you young people. Even though it is the days of the World Wide Web it is sometimes not a good idea to put yourself out to basically strangers. When I was young we went dancing at bars that had live bands, we had tons of friends who had tons of friends and on and on. Some of my best dates were a throw away from a friend of a friend. Hang in there, join a church, take your dog to dog parks, grocery store on Sunday night when guys shop, don't sit home, you will never have the opportunity to run into anybody if you stay home. Good luck to you and to my son!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)