CureZone   Log On   Join
Throat help and bloodroot

Lynn1955 Views: 454
Published: 7 y

Throat help and bloodroot

HI everyone, I am new to the forum and have a few questions on bloodroot. I purchased black salve then found bloodroot so decided to try that first. I was diagnosed with throat cancer in dec 2015 when i had surgery to remove 95% of tumor. I have decided not to do radiation or chemo and would rather go to an all natural clinic but unfortunately i had a trach and feeding tube put in so am unable to go to most places. So my questions on bloodroot are... Has anyone had success in treating throat cancer using the tincture or at least minimizing the tumor? MY neck is bright red and swollen on one side, is this a negative side effect or does it mean its working? How do I know if it is helping and should I stop using it after a certain amount of time? Looking for any hope. Sending positive vibes to all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)