CureZone   Log On   Join
Help.... Me.... Please...

ImaginaryIssues Views: 1,419
Published: 7 y

Help.... Me.... Please...

Hey guys I'm f***ing dying and can't take this anymore. This diy method isn't working. Here's where I'm at.

Two or three years ago I got a peritonsillar abscess, hospital drained it and sent me off with Antibiotics .

After this I was diagnosed with costochondritis and pericarditis, had chest x-ray and eval due to rib flaring and issues with pressure in my chest, no pectus excacatum deformity, though chest wall deformity had been noted prior.

After this I fell ill again around December, I was being a real idiot. I relapsed after 5 years clean from IV drug use and shared blood with my best friend. He and I had visited China together, and he had just gotten back from Spain/Italy after spending time in India. He got to the point he was sleeping 20 hours plus and drinking himself to death. He mentioned something along the lines of "my head is all weeeeewooooo" and started getting aggressive. He shot himself in the head. He's dead now as one would imagine.

Since all this I've had little cysts appear on my bones/lymphs, were talking hundreds. I have crackling through my jaw, my hearing comes in and out, and I keep getting rashes on my skin and experiencing odd bits in my stool. Oddly OTC pamoate seems to help most. I feel wiggling in my legs and feet, I thought parasite, had the parasitology lab negative 3 times now. I'm noticing changes to the soft palate in my mouth.

My sinus ct showed evidence of chronic inflammatory sinus disease, my colonoscopy showed ulcerations of my iliocecal valve and other findings consistent with Crohn's disease, but no parasite. I went to an ENT and he gave me oral Nystatin for oral thrush, and amphocetrin for a nose cyst/infection since a sinus surgery, also said to use a water pick and Listerine/ start zantac. My CT enteroscopy showed a distended small bowel and sub 10mm kidney hypodensity. It also showed enlarged mesenteric lymph nodes... I went got a spinal mri repeat and it showed cervical, thoracic, and lumbar degeneration. My spinal doctor told me this indicates inflammation. I saw a cardiologist and my prolonged eeg showed sinus tachycardia but no anomaly as far as rhythm. My blood calcium dropped from 10.6 to 8.6 , I've lost thirty pounds,I was 6'5 220, now I'm maybe 195 depending how much water I'm retaining. I can't sweat anymore, and spend 2 to 3 hours each day in a bath. I'm coughing up blood and pus, and shaved my head because I've been so hot. I know the ER will put me on a psychiatric hold because they did a month ago. I presented to the ER two nights ago and had a panel of blood work and then my bp spiked to 170/110 and pupils dilated. As I've a prescription for Adderall (childhood add) they assumed I was abusing it , and treated me subhuman. I've been sleeping 20 hours or none at all. When I eat I have horrible visceral responses. What's bugging me most is the crackling in my neck and head, I feel it in my brain. I'm too sick to take care of myself, and don't have anyone to ask for help. I'm 23 and this is not how I pictured it all going down. I can't take the pain. IDK what to do or who to turn to. I'm so f***ed. Raccoon roundworm encephalitis or vascular granulomacystocosis is my best guess, due to raccoons who we've fed and relocated, and due to my iv drug relapse. This shit is so hard. My eyes are also degenerating now
... I'm using an inhaler, beta blockers, seroquel to 'sleep', oral thrush meds, acid reducers, etc. My blood protein was also a scosh elevated at the hospital. I've quit touching my Adderall but I feel it working as an immunosuppressant is all that was helping me. My brain is on fire. I've got shit coming out of my skin.... It's all so f***ed. I've considered going into the ER again, even if I end up in a psych facility , I literally can't feed myself.

What do I do?

Will post some microscopic picture, I feel I identified leishmansiasis but I'm sick and not thinking straight. WTF can I do?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)