CureZone   Log On   Join
Jock itch bad won't go away

Views: 1,700
Published: 7 y

Jock itch bad won't go away

Hello,, I'm 27 years old and I have jock itch super bad. I'm completely red and peeling skin, burning, and itching..ive had it for about 2 months that I know of and nothing is working, ive been to the doctors and everything like 3 times now ...its just getting worse and worse. I've tried every method there is pretty much it seems besides vinegar...I've used straight bleach and soaking in the bathtub with salty bleach water and trust me I mix it strong until it's really burning, I've tried rubbing alcohol and that burns even worse with no luck, I've tried ketaconazole, prescription strength hydrocortisone, and right now I'm using ciclopirox, I've tried over the counter tineacide, and baby powder and it's still getting worse. I used tineacide with no luck for a month before I decided I need to go to the dr.. Right now I use tineacide, ciclopirox, prescription strength hydrocortisone all twice daily morning and night. I first get out of the shower and dry myself with something, then use cream, When the cream soaks in after a few hours I then put baby powder all over and dry myself with it....the Dr also gave me 3 days worth of diflucan...why isn't it working??,, also I am an addict, could my drug use be causing this,,, I've been an addict forever but never had anything like this,, i do plan on getting clean soon though because I know I am a good person and I need to straighten up,, I just struggle with addiction. Please help,, I'm in misery??? :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)