CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hepatitis B and urine therapy

dannyce80 Views: 3,882
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,363,212

Re: hepatitis B and urine therapy

Hello I have not much experience of it but from what I have learnt is that you must start eating only organic foods and be wary of any medication that you are taking cut out meat and alcohol from your diet. Only drink mid stream urine as this is less contaminated if there is any bacteria. It should be sipped like tea not drunk like water. start slow only sipping it and swishing around your mouth to start with and put it on your skin to get used to it as it really is not as disgusting as you might think. Once your diet has been modified the urine tastes quite nice. Start slow as it can inflame any issues that you might be suffering with. I started off by only sipping it for 3 times a day. Morning urine it supposed to be the strongest for healing but not before 3am for some reason. Once you have built up to sipping half a glass 3 times a day then you can think about fasting. Unless it is really urgent you can try to start a fast sooner its up to you as every body is different. i hope this is helpful and i wish your friend a god blessed recovery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)