CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am beating genital herpes.

JehovaRaphaJohn316 Views: 24,122
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,342,876

Re: I am beating genital herpes.

Ariesh-
I am in complete understanding of your situation. In my case HSV2 (2 Outbreaks Monthly) and HPV with 2 years of research since diagnosed, experimentation, and still no cure. But that is not to say that there is not a cure.

To answer your question. Genetically we are all different, yet share the same biological makeup. That being said, what works for some does not work for others. If you have done your research you know that with your method it will take time and can or will cause an exacerbated response. This is the reaction to fighting the disease, its called herxheimer.

I too have had similar reactions to the Oregano Oil therapy oral capsules started 3 months ago, other therapy I have experimented with just suppressed, and not for very long. That may have just changed and at my 2 years since diagnosed. I have begun to topically treat the entire genital area with Oregano Oil deluted with Virgin Olive-Oil as the carrier, even though the Oregano Oil is already deluted with a little Flax Oil as noted on the bottle of capsule form I am using. Its $12-$17 for 60 capsules. You can find it online or any typically any Vitamin Health Store. I basically puncture the capsule and mix with one ounce of Olive Oil. A little goes a long way. How
I stumble on this way of treating Genital HSV2 was research from someone in a another forum. I tried his method when I had an outbreak using just a punctured capsule dabbed a drop or two on the outbreak and the result was what I was looking for. Healing happened in a couple of days, not weeks.
Anyway, this topical regimented therapy seems to be my way my body is dealing with the HSV2 and looks like the HPV as well. Note that it's only been 5 days since starting this topical treatment. I am hopefull this regimen works in the long run to kill the virus. The only other supplements that I take now are L-Lysine 1,000-3000 mg (on empty stomach to not interfere with iron absorption) and vitamin D 1000mg with food. I do workout.

*Oregano Oil is not for vaginal application
*Apply with gloves or use Q-tips

There is hope and there is a natural "Cure". You have to emotionally come to terms with this first. Healing power of the mind. Also there will be a medical "cure" someday.

You may also find this interesting.
Search the internet for
Fred Hutch Gene Editing Herpes, as well as
CRISPR

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)