CureZone   Log On   Join
Vitamin c flush, Liver/Gallbladder Flush

Views: 583
Published: 7 y

Vitamin c flush, Liver/Gallbladder Flush

I'm in the midst of my first vitamin c flush . I've had gallbladder attacks come to find out since I was 13, I'm 27 now. Just had my first baby 2 months ago. The first trimester I had the most gallbladder attacks I've ever had, up to 3 a week. Ended up in the ER for the first time, that's when I found out I had multiple stones. Anyways, just had another gallbladder attack 4 days ago, the day before yesterday felt one coming on so I took some antacids, took it away. Currently, I just reached flush with vitamin c at 32 grams , now I feel my gallbladder acting up. Kinda expected it. I've read all the liver & gallbladder flushes and iam really in need of doing one and continuing till the stones are flushed out. But iam breastfeeding. I do know with the vit c flush, ascorbate neutralizes all the toxins & keeps them in the bowels. But with these other flushes ,I haven't found anything that has proved toxins do not leach into the breastmilk during it. Reading that the gallbladder flush can make you nauseated, I take that as that's when toxins are getting ready to be excreted.

Any information would be very helpful. Advice. Whatever. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)