CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxypowder - Ingredients?

Gnosis5 Views: 1,149
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 454,604

Re: Oxypowder - Ingredients?

Recently Homozon boosted the performance and volume of their powder. Both Homozon and Oxypowder get the job done - I've used both products. Both clean out the bowels, but I prefer the Homozon and I've been taking two tablespoons per day and am seeing a lot of action so I'm pleased with it.

The Oxypowder capsules are convenient for those who don't like drinking down a gritty powder, but I think you pay more for that convenience.

Both companies have lab test results - at least Homozon does - that say they are the top product. Both products do the job of cleaning the bowels. Give both of them a try and see which one does it best for yourself. We are very fotunate to have these products because most people's bowels are heavily impacted due to our S.A.D. diets.

Ultimately, the most simple healing method is dryfasting and there are many ways to accomplish the healing and restorative effects of dryfasting so as not to completely disrupt one's lifestyle. Bowel cleansing greatly supports the body when in its dryfast healing mode.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)