CureZone   Log On   Join
Aging like our parents

Views: 1,107
Published: 7 years ago

Aging like our parents

After many years detoxing, when I look in the mirror, I forget what I used to look like, and feel like.

My face looks so much younger now. But what if I didn't make lifestyle changes? What if I only got sicker, and sicker? What would I look like now?

I have a picture of my dad in his 70's, and quite sick. But throughout his life, he was very healthy and looked young for his age.

I can see similarities. There is a pouch of lymph sitting below the eye, the cheek nearest to the nose, right down to the nasal-labial line. This means that as we both were sick, our endocrine system was taxed with toxins, thus accumulating this lymph.

There is even a little pouch of lymph sitting at the corners of the mouth. Plus, we both have thin lips. The top lip represents the small intestine, and the bottom- the large intestine. Both were unhappy and stressed out!

I think it's so interesting that wanting to look like our genetic prime, is actually just us wanting to go back to our healthy state. It's not vanity. It's our basic need!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)