I've noticed my eyes are changing for a long time now.There's less grey. That grey is lymph.
1. The kidney/adrenal section has become less grey. This is significant because chronic fatigue and adrenal fatigue go hand in hand. My personality type pushes really hard enjoying life, but we actually are living on adrenaline. Eventually, they fail. but it looks like they are recovering.
2. The whole back to thyroid section has become bluer.
3. I have very strong lungs. After all those infections of the sinuses, I only once had a cough. I have a big, blue section where lungs are.
4. I went to an iridologist when I was 20-ish. She told me I had one ovary that was not so healthy. See the long grey line on the ovary section.
5. What I also remember from that time was that I had a very dark navy ring around the pupil. On the chart, it says skin. But on other's, it includes lymph/circulation. That ring is no longer there. This meant that my skin was not functioning properly, namely by sweating. Living in a hot country for a time, and taking hot baths seems to have helped! But I still have cold hands/feet. Plus my temperature is low because of my weak thyroid.
6. Plus the whole grey cloud around my iris is backed up lymph. Poor lymph circulation also lead me to chronic fatigue/poor immunity.
7. I have a brown spot in the stomach area. Yup! I have a weak, finicky stomach.
8. Blue Eyes are the lymphatic type. We have an increased risk for problems with the digestive tract, lymphatic tissues, kidneys and adrenal gland imbalances.
9. My whites used to be very yellow/grey. But they are much whiter now. Darker eye whites mean the liver is struggling with toxins. So my liver is happier now!