CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please be careful with Composite Fillings

Views: 4,896
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,975,565

Re: Please be careful with Composite Fillings

What about gold foil fillings? They're supposed to be the most biocompatible.

I replaced one composite with gold foil earlier this month. I still have redness/under jaw inflammation on that side. Could I just be adjusting to the metal in my mouth?

Last August my hair started thinning a lot. I noticed a leak on one composite (dark stain). Tooth began to hurt but I remineralized with K2 butter oil. Dentist says it's not leaking.

I want to get gold for that tooth too but am a little afraid.

I do feel if I replace the other composite with gold that my hair will thicken once more (change was dramatic and overnight).

Perhaps rash/inflammation on both sides under my jaw, is due to remaining 2 composites (both on right side) leaking and admixing with the gold.

(I have only 3 fillings: 2 composites i replaced old silver ones with in 2008 & the new gold replacement. Fillings are lower buccal pit of each rearest molar, and 1st molar composite in upper right---there's a rash on cheek just above it and rash/under jaw inflammation in line with 2 lower filled 2nd molars. Wish I'd kept the silver ones. I've had worsening rashes/inflammation in localized composite areas ever since i replaced the silvers in 2008.

What are your thoughts please? And what is your website URL. Thank you kindly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)