CureZone   Log On   Join
My Crazy Critters FINALLY Flushed!

Views: 405
Published: 7 y

My Crazy Critters FINALLY Flushed!

I had on/off bladder infections - too much Sugar for my body to handle. So candida came to the rescue. Then I ate more Sugar because of cravings, causing bladder infections)

Well I did 3 days of no fruit. I really didn't think I would even last that long.

Normally I have 3 fruit meals in the morning.

So instead, I warmed up 3 meals of veggies through the morning, had seaweed and veggie juice.

I was just fine without my sugar. But by 3.5 days I cracked.
So I went back to my usual 99+% raw. 50/50 fruit and veggies.

It wiped out the last of my bladder infection, and now I don't have cravings.
My body has once again found homeostasis.

Then, I decided to do my very first mostly juice fast.

I increased my daily juice from just my supper green/purple juice, to also now having grapefruits, Watermelon rinds, & tomato/herbs.

I'm still eating seaweed daily, plus onions and veggies warmed up (just warm enough that I can take plate out with my bare hands, and added a bit of sauce.)

Also, two weeks ago, I switched from non-chlorine, non-fluoride tap water to distilled water. (There are plenty of doctors who say it's the best water you can get.)

This also made a huge difference. Getting OFF inorganic minerals in tap water has cleaned up my brain even more, made me feel calm and SO stinkin' happy. And it's only been a short time.

This summer, we did an amazing amount of stuff. We flew, we drove, we played, we camped.
We did more this summer than the 3 summers previously combined.

By September, I felt a bit run down. I was concerned because I felt AMAZING for 1.5-2 years before that.
And I felt great through the summer.

So I just thought I had over done it.

However, I finally understand what happened.

Before September, I would regularly do a colon massage. Just lying on my back, I gently massage the 3 sections of the colon. This is very helpful for good digestion and elimination.

Usually, since I've been detoxing for so long, my colon/stomach area is as flat as a pancake. I can't feel anything in the colon.

Right around September, I could feel a big lump where my ascending colon and my small colon meet. It was tender and felt like I could move it a bit.

Initially, I though it must just be trapped gas. But after weeks and weeks of it being there, I realized it must be a parasite.

My digestion is so good. I pass everything in my colon, usually 2-3 x a day.
So I was constantly thinking, whatever is in there is HOLDING ON!

Plus my colon has felt swollen. I couldn't feel my abs underneath like I normally do. It felt like my colon was jello and like I gained a lot of weight/bloating.

I also had a change in Body Odor during this time. About 6 months into detox, I no longer needed any type of deodorant. (Previously to this I just used a bit of baking soda in water- never antiperspirant)

Right around September, I suddenly needed to use something again. I started experimenting with coconut oil, which works even better.

But I still didn't see the connection with something sitting in my colon, and BO.
Plus, I was also getting headaches, which I only got when detox symptoms were too much for my body to handle. But now, I was getting them regularly.

All in all, I knew something was wrong.

A few nights ago, my crazy critter flushed down the toilet. I didn't see him because I wasn't looking haha

In the morning, I woke up feeling fantastic. I did a colon massage, and my colon is as flat as a pancake again.

And 9 days ago, in the morning, I saw a couple 2 inch dead worms. Better out than in, right?

Being on 100% distilled waters (machine made and plant juices) for 2 weeks (plus raw foods) have given me all kinds of detox symptoms:

my whites of my eyes were less white, more yellow, several times
a few zits and rashes
needing much more sleep
flu-feeling so bad I needed to be in bed
upset stomach and gas haha
pee/poo that smells like plastic
diarrhea (which is so different! I've been constipated my whole life haha)
smelly armpits
runny nose

Good side effects:
whiter teeth, less plaque
clearer thoughts
even more excitement/motivation
little kid energy (except when I feel like I have the flu)
waking up in disbelief the night passed without my knowledge- super deep sleep
my lifelong pathetic nails seem to be harder, and definitely growing faster than usual
(a pain because I have to cut them constantly to play guitar haha)
my skin looks even better

Yesterday, I had a massive headache. Then I had a incredibly yucky smelling #2.

I saw a couple of 2 inch by .5 inch white worms with little tentacles.

Nothing coming out of you should smell bad!

Did I accumulate them since summer? Were they only exposed after all this time detoxing? I have no idea.

All I know is I feel amazing! (except when I get that flu feeling haha)

Detoxing is serious business! The body gets rid of toxic garbage, bad bacteria, molds, fungus and CRAZY CRITTERS!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)