CureZone   Log On   Join
Pink Eye vs. Distilled Water plus Detox Compliments

Views: 1,059
Published: 7 y

Pink Eye vs. Distilled Water plus Detox Compliments

Pink eye vs. distilled water!

Distilled water wins!!

A few days ago, I used some makeup that I hadn't used for a long time (good reminder - don't use old makeup!), and I woke up with pink eye. The left eye was worse than the right.

During my chronic fatigue, I had constant infections. But I never went to the doctor for anti-biotics.

(Anti-biotics were one of the huge contributing factors to my developing CF in the first place. They destroyed my immunity, wiped out my good bacteria, plus left me acidic.)

One other time I had pink eye, (outside water splashed in my eye), I used garlic and onions.
I cut onions until I cried and cried, thus cleaning out the eye.

Then I cut up some garlic, rubbed a teeny bit on my finger, and ever so lightly touched the rim of my eye.
This burned! However, after a night's sleep, the pink eye was gone.

But this time, being infected with old make-up, we had garlic but no onions to cause tearing. So I decided to just spray distilled water over closed eyes. Then several times I would blink the water into the eye.

Why would distilled water work in the first place? Because it's PH is 6.0. This is an unpleasant environment for bad bacteria. It doesn't hurt the eye. It gives the sensation that my eyes feel very dry.

It's actually very ironic. Soap is alkaline. While it does dissolve oils and grease, it feeds bad bacteria. Ideally, our skin and hair need to be slightly acidic. And now I understand that pink eye hates acidity too!

Now I feel confident that I can handle almost any infection with dry fasting, h2o2, (within my detox regime), and now distilled water!

compliments:

During my detox journey, I have received SO many compliments! These compliments are very motivating!

It's wonderful when someone says something nice about your appearance, at any time.

But when you have been as sick, old and tired looking as I was, a lovely compliment about your appearance can put you over the moon with delight.

I have always had girls ask me about my hair. People always wanted to know how I kept it so long and shiny.
It's been mid-back length since junior high. haha

I had 'Giselle' hair when everyone had bobs, pixies or short hair with bangs. (Girls have also insisted I chop my hair, "get something more stylish", many, many times as well haha)

Someone telling you, you had 'great hair' was very nice. But during the worst of my chronic fatigue,
my hair was SO THIN. I was going to chop it really short (for the first time in my life).

But several months into detoxing, my hair started growing in thick again. I started getting 'great hair' compliments!

Before I understood that I was EMF sensitive, I would get headaches in public. I was reacting to cellphone radiation, and WIFI. (I've lately learned that this is because some people, like me, still have more metal in their bodies. We make better antennaes).

As I detoxed, I started looking so much better. Friends would ask me how I felt. I told them I had a massive headache, and nausea. And they would say "Really? You look really good!"

These are the same friends that saw me at my worst. My whole face was sliding down.

(A 5 year old once asked me why I looked so tired. How in the world could such a young kid understand what my face was saying haha)

So these friends were just comparing my former 'nasty- you look like death' face to suddenly 'wide-eyed and bushy tailed face', (even though I felt like my head was going to explode).

A neighbor actually startled me with her comment one day. A couple summers ago, I had pulled up my grass on our front lawn, and planted flowers. I chatted with almost every person in our whole neighborhood out for a walk with their dog. (I was out there ALOT!)

I spent lots of time speaking with one lady and her puppy. Then I didn't see her all winter until the next spring.
She was walking by, and I said "Hi!"

And she hesitantly looked at me like she wasn't sure who I was.

She later told me that she thought I was the daughter, of me! And she wasn't that interested in talking to a kid. (I'm her age) :)

Great compliment!

I'm a very chatty person haha. I easily talk to strangers, even at grocery stores. I was talking to a lady in the beauty section. We started talking about health (because she was very sick). I told her that I recovered from chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia. She said I didn't look sick at all.

I told her that my face used to look so old, like it was melting down my face haha And my pores were SO huge, you could have fallen into them:)

She said", Pores? What pores? You don't have any pores!!"

Ahh detox is delightful :) Proof is in the pudding :)

I have another friend that knew me in my early 20's. She only saw me a few times in the last 15-20 years.
She told me that I had better skin now, then when she first knew me.

(This one was also great because she never saw me sick. She was comparing my skin to that of my early 20's. Back then, I had rosacea, occasional zits, and visible pores, like most people.
But overall, it was young looking skin. But I agree with her. My skin looks better!)

My best compliment was the first time someone told me I looked like 'the picture of health'.

I have never in my life been told that!

Even as a kid, I was tired! (But I only realized that compared to the energy I have now! I was in gymnastics as a kid. I still practice, and have MUCH more energy and strength now!)

I had a friend who would carry 5 gallon pails of water to feed the farm animals. This was only part of her chores, after school. I remember thinking. "Wow! I can barely stay awake during school!"

And my adopted grandma would constantly tell me that I must be low in iron, because I was so tired.
(I was, plus my thyroid was weak. But I didn't learn that until I got sick).

I also remember her telling me that the blue color of my dark circles in the inside corner of my eyes, were almost as blue as my eyes were. (This meant my kidneys were stressed and weak.)

I was just 'an average kid'. The doctors never found anything wrong with me.

But I am SOOOO much healthier now! I feel and look the part! And people around me are really noticing!

All these compliments mean so much to me! It's one thing to be aging well at almost 40.

It's a completely different, (and wonderful thing), to go from 'so sick, you feel like you may die",
to now - compliments galore! (In just a few years!)

These compliments inspire me to keep going! Just when you think detoxing couldn't get any better,
you get a new and wonderful surprise! COMPLIMENTS!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (4)