CureZone   Log On   Join
Help plzz

Views: 1,149
Published: 7 y

Help plzz

Hello all my curezone folka. Hopefully you can help me plzz, help me plzz!!!!

I started having digestive problems about 3 years ago, which sent my digestion to shit! My stools where really light brown, soft, and smelly. Since then my stools have improved, smell is not bad, darker in color, but have not went back to original form.

I have had a colonoscopy, a endocscopy, tested for celiac and a number of other things and nothing. My iron has been low, ferritin normal, but MCV and MCH have been low for 3 years now. I can feel that my body is different. My thyorid has been tested, along with hep, hiv, lupus, CRP, along with other inflammation markers, and nothing has shown up.

Im wondering could this be a food allergy ? I cut diary out and noticed a slight improvement after 2 weeks. However, during the time I got sick I was on zinc about 50-75 mg a day. During my dairy cut I also added copper and my doctor noticed a improvement in my numbers. I just wanna get better, but cant pinpoint exactly what the problem is. I have not been tested for food allergies , only celiac which came back negative.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)