Stressed about holistic dental work in tijuana next week who to choose

Robert14 Views: 1,240
Published: 7 years ago

Stressed about holistic dental work in tijuana next week who to choose

Definitely stressed on who to choose between

1.Edgar montano
2.American bio dental studios

3.And another guy who is twice the price Dr Jesus Carlos ornelas

Seems like montano with bio dental studio it seems I have no seen negative on him but only his partner morales

American bio dental seems great they have testimonials on YouTube as well and they offer blood and hair mineral tests awesome I read 1 bad review my thing is someone on YouTube said they are great and some of their competitors make up reviews

Dr Jesus the most expensive but this guy said he does blood spin and he has met with dentist in Germany and Hal Huggins and author of the book root canal cover up he has alot of resume more than anybody else in tijuana it seems

Will the cheaper options be safe or will it be a I wish I had spent more on the Dr Jesus guy smh I just wanna make sure since someone is scraping my jaw bone and crap I think this infection has messed up mental of mine I seem to think the worse praying for best results I need a blessing then u have all these extra methods like the blood spin is it necessary I am a broke sick person I want cheap but I want effective I'd like to go spend like $300 but if I have to I will spend $900-1000 or whatever I just don't know what to choose I know some say they got cured with standard cleaning and nothing more I think since the time is approaching I'm thinkin alot more

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.079 sec, (1)