CureZone   Log On   Join
Water Fast After Tooth Extraction

Views: 1,090
Published: 7 y

Water Fast After Tooth Extraction

Hello all!

I've been wanting to do a Water Fast for a good month now, but it just wasn't a good time. I've been on painkillers (Tylenol 3) and Antibiotics - amoxicillin (after not taking medications for years) for tooth decay.

I have tooth decay on my Lower Left Second Molar. It's extremely painful, and the dentist had recommended a root canal. I did my research, and decided on a tooth extraction instead. I know that root canals can lead to other health issues (cancer, kidney problems, heart/brain problems) due to keeping a dead tooth harboring bacteria into your bloodstream.

My question is, do you think it would be smart to start a fast, the day of my extraction?

I get it extracted tomorrow at 2:00 PM. I was thinking about starting it tomorrow, just drinking water & doing my Water Fast for 30 days (Zephyrhills bottled water).

I was thinking it would be beneficial because #1 not eating anything. No need to brush, or worry about irritating the area. #2 No worry for dry socket considering I'm not doing anything but drinking water.

Also, if they prescribe Antibiotics /pain killers after the extraction, should I take them? I want to rid my body of the ones I've been taking the past 2 weeks and anything else that doesn't need to linger in my body.

I know it's long, but thank you in advance! I really appreciate it.

Also, Ive been raw vegan for about a month. The tooth decay is from before I went raw (I knew but it didn't hurt so I never paid attention to it. The pain started when my tooth had chipped open) I'm doing the fast to cleanse myself, also lose excess weight.

(160 pounds at 5'4)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)