CureZone   Log On   Join
Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse - Not Eliminating

Views: 825
Published: 7 y

Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse - Not Eliminating

Hello,

I'm doing a cleanse essentially the same as Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse. I am using the digestive stimulator and my own version of the toxin absorber. Basically I have Yerba Bentonite Clay Liquid and Now Foods organic psyllium and organic ginger root. The ingredients are the same except for the apple pectin.

Anyway, I am on day 3 of the pre-cleanse and am having trouble eliminating. Before starting the cleanse I had no issues at all with having normal bowel movements. But it feels like the Bentonite and psyllium mixture is stuck in me and I am not having any bowel movements, except for a little tiny amount of normal looking stool earlier today. I have been extremely dehydrated since starting to take the mixture and have drunk tons of water. I have upped my dosage of the digestive stimulator to 2 caps 3x a day. However, I still am barely having any bowel movements. I had a bowel movement on the morning of day 2, but that was most likely the food that was ready to be eliminated before taking the Bentonite and psyllium mixture on the night of day 1. Since then I have just been extremely thirsty and not really having much of any bowel movements.

Now I am supposed to start the 5 day apple juice fast with 5 shakes a day tomorrow but I am extremely reluctant given that I can't even eliminate the first 2 shakes. I am planning to extend the pre-cleanse an extra day to see if there are any bowel movements tomorrow.

Please let me know if you are at all familiar with this cleanse and what you recommend. According to the manual you should be having 3 bowel movements every day, including the pre-cleanse.

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)