CureZone   Log On   Join
Cannot sleep more than 3 or 4 hours

tmaca Views: 315
Published: 7 y

Cannot sleep more than 3 or 4 hours

I have had problems going to sleep for years, and with waking frequently. I was told it was, at least mainly, the result of severe PTSD. However, things have changed. I still have difficulty going to sleep unless close to exhausted, like if I staryt drowsing off while reading. Even then, if I don't go directly to bed, like if I spend 5 or 6 minutes doing something, anything, first, I'd be awake again and unable to go to sleep. But while I always woke up frequently, I could always just roll over and go back to sleep. Now I can't sleep more than 3 or 4 hours. Most times I'll wake up once, go right back to sleep, then wake up a second time and that time be unable to go back to sleep. The most time I can spend sleeping is 4 hours, frequently less, and that's with having woken up for a few seconds once during that time. Complicating things is now having BPH and having to urinate when I wake up, but ubtil recently I've always been able to go right back to sleep afterwards. Now, if I've been in bed for 4 hours, sometimes less, I can't return to sleep. I never turn on any lights when I have to go to the bathroom, so it isn't light causing it, and I can go back to sleep after the first time I've woken up, but not a second time. I end up having to get up entirely and wait 5 or 6 hours before I can go to sleep again. Since the world works on a more or less day/night schedule, this is maling life impossible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)