CureZone   Log On   Join
Lifestyle changes everything.

Views: 701
Published: 7 y

Lifestyle changes everything.

Improving my lifestyle has changed my face, body and brain.

First, I started sleeping deeply. My whole life, I would wake up to the slightest sound, 10 or more times a night.

My first deep sleep, I didn't wake up once til morning. I woke in a panic. I felt like 8 hours passed without my knowledge and it really freaked me out. It never happened before!

In the first week, my energy went from 10% of my former self because I had chronic fatigue, up to about 30%.

It doesn't sound like much, but that's the difference between being bed-ridden for days on end, to being able to exercise a little.

I soon started passing mucus from my colon. Without that mucus to protect my colon from irritants, I noticed junk food started bothering me. So, I improved my diet even more.

In 2 weeks, I went from 158 pounds to 145 pounds. It was mostly water weight, but it was still welcome. Mucus and bloating means something is very wrong in the body.

My first month, my pores were so much smaller. One and a half months later, my bags were so much smaller!

My waist shrunk 6 inches and I got down to 140 pounds. This was my previous ideal weight that I worked hard to maintain through diet, (hardly any treats, and enormous amounts of exercise).

Suddenly going down to this weight without ever feeling hungry, and only doing gentle exercise- it was a shock to me!

Then I learned about dry fasting- no food or water. Two months of dry fasting after 4 or 5 pm, my scar beside my eye became much less deep.

I also fought off several infections using 20-24 hour dry fasting.

In 4 months, my saliva PH went from an acidic 4.5 up to 6.5.

My brain fog, which was probably the worst side effect of chronic fatigue- it lifted.

My skin began to bounce light so much that I look like I was retouching my photos. I looked photo shopped. But I'm not!

My eyes showed the most improvement. My whites became very white, slightly blue, similar to a small child.

Also my whole upper face was higher. With higher eyebrows, I looked so much more awake!

At 6 months , eating the same food quantity, I went down to 130 pounds.

During my first 6 months, I was 95% on the raw food diet.

I went from needing 9 hours sleep to only 6.

At 10 months, I was at 125 pounds.

My saliva PH went up to 7.0. My de-mineralized teeth were becoming white again as well as less porous.

This is when I saw major improvement in my nasal-labial lines around my mouth.

I learned in Asian medicine, these lines represent your intestines. The dirtier, more clogged they are, the worse the lines. I knew my colon must be improving leaps and bounds. My diet then was 98% raw.

Since I got sick with chronic fatigue, my hair was thinner than usual.

But now at 10.5 months, my hair started really growing in thick again. For the first time, I had very messy hair on top. It was all standing up with little baby hairs!

At 11 months, I started hydrogen peroxide therapy and colon cleansing. I passed many disgusting, gross, icky parasites and their horrible little nests.

Shocking but true!

And this is when my health really took off! I never felt this kind of energy before! It was better than when I was a kid!

At 11 months, my salt and MSG cravings were long gone. But I was still eating dairy, chocolate, and bread as treats. At this time, I had slowed down these treats to only every few weeks.

My rosacea improved so greatly; you would never know I had it. That's when I knew the damage chemicals and radiation in our modern society had on us.

It was at this time my eye colour became richer. My eyes looked SO much bluer. They went from navy indigo as a child, to steel grey during my chronic fatigue, to a more healthy navy colour.
I look forward, to them having a hint of indigo again, in the future.

By my 1 year anniversary, I had almost completed hydrogen peroxide therapy. I passed several kinds of parasites, their nests, and more smelly, toxic, black, rubbery, disgusting stuff.

I sleep from 10pm until 5am, sometimes 3am, occasionally 2am.

And I feel great!

I suspect eventually I will only need 4-6 hours on a regular basis.

My skin looks so amazing, I stopped using mineral make-up.

The thing I've noticed as a big change, is people looking at me. Everyone makes eye contact.

It doesn't surprise me. I once knew a 40-ish year old lady with extremely white, whites of her eyes.
I couldn't help gazing at her. It was just so startling to see extremely healthy-looking eyes.
We are ALL supposed to look like that!

I believe everyone is genetically gorgeous. The body begs us to stop taking in toxins, and allow it to get out the ones that are already there.

After a year, my brain woke up. I started playing guitar again, writing music, studying Mandarin and Polish.

My memory is SO much better!

And now, I look better than I have in my whole 30's. It feels good to possibly even look BETTER, going into my 40's.

So I'm better than ever!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)