CureZone   Log On   Join
A Shocking 2 Months of Not Sleeping, EMF sensitivity

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 650
Published: 7 years ago

A Shocking 2 Months of Not Sleeping, EMF sensitivity

Up until the end of June, life was SO good! I was up at 4 or 5 every morning with oodles of energy and excitement for the day. I'd go for a long walk during sunrise.

(If I could see every sunrise for the rest of my life, I'd be a very hap:)py cookie)

I can see how clear my skin was. My rosacea is almost non-existent. My pores are very small too.

The best part, is I'm not wearing any concealer around my eyes.

I can remember when I was little, people pointed out that the blue skin on the inside corners of my eyes, made my eyes look bluer.

I remember thinking, that's not normal, maybe my body is sick.

After 2 Months of not sleeping-
Wowzwers!
I wore concealer everyday out in public, otherwise, I looked a wee bit like I had black eyes, haha:)

I stopped sleeping properly for all of July and August.

I went from sleeping at 10, and waking up after only 6 or 7 hours. It was deep, refreshing sleep.

But then, I suddenly couldn't fall asleep until 1am and even worse, I'd wake up 6 or more times.

I needed at least 8 or 9 hours in bed just to function.

Due to this lack of sleep, I began craving potatoes, bread, butter and chocolate. Needless to say, I gained 15 lbs in 2 months. (I was 125, for almost a year, effortlessly. Now I am 140. Weight gain doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that those 15 lbs are toxins my body stuffed into fat cells. When they come out, I will feel detox symptoms.)

My PH also dropped from 7.0 down to 6.2. (This was also due to my juicer dying back in April, so I wasn't green juicing as well).

My skin is red and rougher then before. I have dents and bulges all over! And WOW am I pale!

My eyes look like they shrunk in size, and my eyebrows are very low. And look at my scar! I didn't realize that my eyebrows being nice and high in the before picture, was actually smoothing out my scar. (Sorry that my pictures aren't of the same side. You can see my scar in my old post).

But, now it looks pretty deep (not like it used to be before dry fasting though. During the summer, I wasn't dry fasting either!)

But the good news is, I have now slept wonderfully for 6 days! I FINALLY figured out what changed in my life.

Last summer, I learned that EMF (electro-magnetic frequencies from WIFI, cellphones, AC in house wiring ect.) kept me awake at night, gave me headaches and chest pain. So when we moved to our new place with less people around, less WIFI, less cellphones, the first thing I checked was how much neighbors WIFI was in our bedroom.

We had 2 signals at 2 bar, and 3 signals at 1 bar. It was pretty weak, so I was sleeping really well. Well I finally realized to check again. Sure enough, we have 4 signals at 4 bar and 5 signals at 3 or less bars. I don't know why all the WIFI around us has skyrocketed, it's crazy!

So I bought some EMF blocking sheets, and cloth to cover me almost fully during sleep. It worked. I also bought another juicer, and my PH is up to 6.6.

So I'm on my way back to my young fresh face. My question to all of you is:

GUESS HOW MANY WEEKS WILL IT TAKE TO DITCH THIS OLD TIRED FACE?

(My guess is 4 weeks or less:)
Come back soon to check out this crazy old lady transformation, hehe:)
Even back then, as a small child, my liver was toxic and burdened.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (2)