CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zombie Apocalypse: Possible links between Ebola, Morgellons, Lyme and Candida Albicans

smart dust Views: 4,509
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,220,871

Re: Zombie Apocalypse: Possible links between Ebola, Morgellons, Lyme and Candida Albicans

When I googled my symptoms, Ebola seems to continually come up. The early nose bleeds, heavy uterine bleed out with nematodes, urinary bleeding, and anal bleeding aren't mentioned in the Morgellons sites. The endless vomiting, diarreha, foot swelling to 3x, eye degradation, white stools, and headache involvement are there. The high infectivity without physical contact fit the bill. Instinctively, my personal space has become a class 5 facility where all clothes are disposed of daily, nitile gloves are worn 24-7, floor mopping daily, sanitization of all contacted items with iodine, H2O2, CLR, or Maliathion. Quite often I am wearing a hazmat suit. Not eligible for disability due to nonrecognition of infectious diseases in the US. I believe my previous excellent health and young age enabled this to progress longer than the CDC estmates.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)