CureZone   Log On   Join
Question on Adhesions, No Pancreas

bikerblue Views: 707
Published: 7 y

Question on Adhesions, No Pancreas

I had my pancreas removed almost 5 years ago due to chronic pancreatitis brought on from an injury. Have been doing very well for the most part. Last couple of months tho been having a lot of pain my pancreas area. Been told more than likely adhesions or the nerves inflamed. Well its constant now and uncomfortable and just taking pain meds.

I take Dr. Schulze intestinal formula #1 max for a few years now due to slow motility from my pancreas surgery. I went through his incurables book and just don't think I can do it all as i really have to be careful with my blood sugars which drop constantly from my surgery now.

Anyway I was thinking of trying the superfood powder, juicing and the castor oil packs. I haven't read much on his anywhere about healing adhesions and wondering if anyone can offer me some advice in that regard.

I've also been drinking some apple cider vinegar to help with these but just started this last weekend. Appreciate any info.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)