No GB, Bitter Melon for Type II?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
daocmom Views: 1,004
Published: 4 years ago

No GB, Bitter Melon for Type II?

I have been self testing recently because I had issues after a concussion that I was told was the reason for my nerve pain in my hands and feet, but that didn't feel right to me.

I noticed my Sugar levels are on the high side during fasting (around 110-115) and I want to nip this in the bud before I go too much higher. I've changed my diet completely. I like to take natural remedies, and heard good things about bitter melon (gourd), so I decided I'd try.

I took less than 1/4 tsp once a day for 2 days. My numbers were looking better which was shocking to me that it happened so fast, and the electric shocks I was getting in my hands and feet were gone. Amazing!!!

But, on the second day, I started feeling a bit woozy, and felt like my heart was racing a mile a minute. I got pressure in my chest. I have had pancreatitis and my GB removed about 14 years ago, and I'm guessing that because I don't have a GB, I'm getting pain from the melon stimulating things? I'm going to see my doctor, but I was curious if anyone else has had this issue or used bitter melon with no GB?

UPDATE: I wound up going to the emergency room because I was having bad chest pains and such a bad headache that I was spinning and vomiting. It was horrible. My husband wanted to call an ambulance, but I just had him drive me. I got such severe motion sickness on the way there, I thought I was going to pass out. All-in-all EKG was normal, bloodwork normal, MRI head scan normal... So I have a few guesses what it could be. I,also, suffer from post concussive syndrome from head trauma I sustained a few months ago. I think because I was "detoxing" and increased insulin and other functions in my body, it caused a migraine. It was made worse, because I'm #1 PMSing, and now that I'm in my 40's PMS comes in a vicious headache form. #2 I get lots of minor dizzy spells constantly from the head trauma, and this made it worse, and #3 Detox was flooding my system making the detox headache worse. But they gave me pain medicine and I could function as an almost human today. I hope this helps someone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)