CureZone   Log On   Join
.5 year of Facial Exercise

Views: 917
Published: 7 y

.5 year of Facial Exercise

My story with facial exercise has been rough. I did a couple programs and they made me look worse.

The hollows under my eyes got worse and my nasolabial folds became more prominent. This was because the muscles on the sides of my nose and cheeks became thicker, while under my eyes and upper lip didn't.

Facial exercise works wonderfully but only with the right program.

Take a look at the program developers face. Several of them actually look like female body builders, quite masculine.

I've seen the most improvement under my horrible furrows! My 3 month mark shows definite improvement.

The left furrow line hardly shows, and the right looks like the skin is thicker.

Just hold down your eyebrows, and move the muscle between your brows UP. It's like making the face you show when you feel empathy or pity.

My skin improving in quality and thickness comes from the raw food diet, but a firmer, more developed muscle underneath pushes the wrinkle out, so the skin can heal flat.

Today, both furrow lines are gone. I'm not saying that they are never there. If I go outside without a headband and hat, I squint like crazy and they come back.

But my skin soon smooths out again with 10 splashs of cold water. Facial exercise has actually helped me combat my tension headaches, and my TMJ. Instead of using just a few muscles over and over, it makes all your muscles equally strong.

It's well worth the effort, for the 10 minutes it takes every day. I actually put my ankles on my chi machine before bed, relax and get sleepy, and do my facial exercise.

Now about the raw diet- I've been SO stinkin' sick!

Not as sick as last September when I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue. At my worst, I didn't sleep for more than an hour at a time, for 2 months straight, and I my guts were stuck for 10 days straight (if you know what I mean).

Last September, I learned that fluoride sits in your pineal gland and lowers your production of melatonin. So I avoided drinking tap water, and took very short showers. The problem was finding good drinking water.

Reverse osmosis water (which is fluoride-free) is an acidic 6.0. I knew that it would only make me more acidic (at that time my saliva PH was a extremely unhealthy 4.5!) I tested all the bottled water I could find. They were all 6.2-6.4. (Apparently, the longer water sits in a bottle, the more acidic it becomes.)

Then I found a local company that owns a granite cavern in the mountains with water having a PH of 7.9. It's one of the privileges of living in such a clean country with a super low population, on top of that, living by the Rockies. After I went raw, drank this water, and avoided fluoride, my PH went up and up. Why is it special? Because it's rainwater collected in a cavern.

By May and June, it reached 7.0. I felt wonderful- energy wise that is. My body was really sore because of a car accident, and I had 2 or 3 doctor appointments a week. Then, in July, I found out that my city stopped putting fluoride in the water. So, to save some money, I stopped buying it.

By the middle of the month, I developed cramping in my chest. The doctor said my lungs and heart were very healthy, and all my vitamins, minerals, electrolytes were in a healthy range. Even my iron, for the first time in my life, was in a good range. I looks like my body absorbs iron better from all my plant foods than it did from meat, dairy and eggs. But to be sure, I was given a CT scan. The next day, my PH dropped from 7.0 to 6.0!

I did my own research why I was having chest pain. I learned that some people are sensitive to EMF, and it can cause chest pains. I now limit my EMF by not using WIFI, and using my computer on it's battery instead of plugged in. I turn off my Cell Phone at night, and keep it on but in another room in the day. I also turned the power off in the room I sleep in. These changes made a huge change in my sleep quality. (It would probably be even better if we didn't have 6 other WIFI signals from our neighbors, but I digress.)

My chest pain went away, with only a twinge once in a while. The doctor said sometimes it goes away all by itself, so I don't know if it was EMF or what. But in the end, 2 months after the CT scan, my PH would get as high as 6.6 and then drop down to 6.0. The other thing that drove me crazy was July til middle of September, I have been sleeping every night from 10pm until 8:30 every morning. Who needs that much sleep? May and June I slept from 10pm until 5 or 6am!

So the long and the short of it is, I've been back on my special water for 4 days, my PH is regularly 6.8, and I woke at 5 this morning! I'm SO excited to be back on track!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)