CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kidnapped and raped by neighbour

Views: 1,028
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,354,119

Re: Kidnapped and raped by neighbour

LeeJ, I am sorry that you experienced this dreadful crime.  You've mentioned a couple of things that are concerning and the first one is, "I can not tell anyone about this or go to the police and he is blackmailing me."  You need to sort out "why" you're unable to report this crime.  Then, you write, "I was kept tied to a bed in his back room while he molested me and raped me many times over 3 days."  Didn't anyone question where you'd been for over 3 days?  What did you tell them?  You must have looked a dreadful mess when you finally got home, and I have to believe that your family must have noticed your state of dishevel.   Are you underage?  Was there something more to this than being kidnapped?  

The term, "blackmail," is mentioned, here.  Legally, "blackmail" is when one person (or, persons) use sensitive information against another person for the purposes of extorsion or some other compensatory arrangement, or else the sensitive information will be released to businesses, family, or authorities to damage the victim's reputation, position, or relationships.  

I recommend that you seriously contemplate the implications.  If you have been victimized, regardless of the circumstances, the crime needs to be reported so that the predator is stopped.  

www.rainn.org

Best wishes to you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)