CureZone   Log On   Join
Some support really appreciated.

TerrK Views: 1,856
Published: 7 years ago

Some support really appreciated.

Hello,    

I am new here to post on Curezone, I have learnt a lot of helpful info here, so thank you for this wonderful site. I am in my 30's and have severe CFS symptoms, MCS, food intolerances, have for a long time now and having a very hard time now. To the point that I have not been able to study/work for a while and rely on relatives and caregivers for support. I do vitamins and minerals, and try to listen to my body. I am trying Ayurveda remedies and it seems to be helping.

It is more like AF now really. It is hard even to type this I have all sorts of symptoms and so fatigued and stress keeps getting higher and higher with people who don't fully understand my condition. They keep being abusive, and not listening to me even though I try to communicate as clearly as possible. They keep pressuring me to get better even though my health situation is complicated.

I am so upset and unhappy. Lately feels like my condition is spiralling, though I try to be positive and hopeful about my condition.

Tried conventional meds but have not worked for me, some having bad reactions like being floxed. Since I have only started alt therapies recently felt like reaching out to some who are wiser than me. Everything is new.

Some support, encouragement and kind words appreciated and I respectfully request please no unfriendly comments, since I am going through a really bad time now in every possible way. I will post more soon when I have the energy. Thanks for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.039 sec, (1)