CureZone   Log On   Join
Ruptured flexor/tendon/ tendonitis cure elixir

fortunehealth Views: 756
Published: 7 y

Ruptured flexor/tendon/ tendonitis cure elixir

I accidentaly ruptured tendon on my hand, my finger where the tendon ruptured was down, I was able to move my finger down little bit, I clearly saw how I was cutted to the bone... I didnt panicked instead started to breath deeply and convincing myself that it would be ok, I have my hand under cold water for 10 mins then iced it, I rushed to emergency when they put stitches on it... It was bad job, after few days I removed the stitches. The most important thing in this self cure procedure is 1. Keep calm 2. put ice and cold water to stop bleeding /if you have neem oil put it into wound you have huge advantage. 3. straighten iit up, you need something very straight to keep your hand straight or slightly bend upwards so the nerves and the ruptured tendon would touch 4. Make this killer smoothie for regeneration, dont use the hand rest 5. Put these things in blender, Oats, msm, chondroitin, glucosamine, shark cartillage/ joint supplement, lot of it. probably 3or 4 times recommended dose, freshly squeezed lemon juice, you can combine with ascorbic acid, or fruit high in vitamin C, blueberries, cranberries, strawberries and other kind of highly antioxidant high in vitamin c fruit would be even better, lots of various oils, like olive, hemp, fishoil, etc. linseed, poppy seed all grinded, dozen of quail eggs, raw, CBD oil if you have, hemp or other protein and if you find , amino acids and vitamins, f. grade diatomaceous earth if you have. Most importantly lions mane mushroom. If you find shitake that would be good for prevention of infection too, black cumin and neem oil on the wounded area and in the smoothie to prevent infection . Blend the hell out of it. Drink it in small portions rest, try to listen to meditation music or healing sounds like bin. beats. Rest, rest do not use your hand, check it if there is not infection and keep it straightso you would feel that the tissues are touching, If you have some medicanna salve, use it !
After the wound heals wait another 2 weeks and then slowly starts to move your hand, even when the finger does not function at the start, you would be probably able to move it slowly with a time, slowly starts with yoga exercises. Very lightly. progress slowly. You will regain full range of motion and your tendon would be like a new, no need for risky surgery which does not promise you that you will be able to move your limb again. Hopefully this would help somebody like it helped me. I would be really thankful if the google leads to this/ can I somehow get this to google search? lot of people are freaking out of these injuries, but you gotta trust your body and its ability to heal give it rest and be patient it takes times but highly worth it. After about year my tendon is like new, scar formation underneath is already away. I achieved it after the wound healed by massaging the site with thin sharp object, not too sharp, something like a pen which doesnt write.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)