CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tapeworm segments???

Positive mind Views: 6,249
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,352,520

Re: Tapeworm segments???

I have used aquarium (fish) praziquantel powder, it is not cheap but it is without additives. I have used a kitchen measuring spoon for the dosing. I have used albendazole tablets from mexico but the valbazen liquid is way cheaper. I have also added flax seeds and mixed it with Greek yoghurt, following Matt's advice. Took vitD3 along, started with 10000 IU and went up to 25000-30000, i did not want to go higher as i was afraid of a huge die off. I have seen no flatworms, but then again, as Matt said, some infections release on longer dosing schedules. Another person took prazi but her infection released only on high doses of DEC, i think 1200-2400mg p day, which is also a larvacide. Praziquantel should work well though, and i see no reason to add niclosamide. Dwarf Tapeworms are much much smaller and they live in the bile ducts mostly. very common species and you get them from unwashed grains, as well as other ways. Someone here had a hyper infection with this type and she used prazi and albendazole as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)