CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thoughts on using MMS "Cayce-rhythm"?

clairee1652 Views: 599
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,072,315

Re: Thoughts on using MMS "Cayce-rhythm"?

This is an old MMS post. I am writing January 2017. But, want to say this is insightful comment. I experience same thing with my body. Changing up is a good thing. I am currently doing five days a week of antioxidants in morning, then none after 12 noon. At 5-6:00 I start six drops MMS per hour for 4 hours, then go to bed. I also do organic coffee enemas in morning and salt water right before I start MMS. I think the bowel and liver needs help moving out all things MMS oxide. It has been a struggle to learn this and I am still tweaking program as I go. I also withhold all this full moon each month and ingest 2 tablesppons organic food grad castor oil then about 2 hours later I take organic oil of turpentine and sugar cubes. This is more effective than Humaworm for removal of parasites. It is also my opinion that so-called "rope worms" as product of candida overgrowth that eventually combine with human cells and produce a type of worm-like parasite in the body. I have seen these things come out of me. Finally they stopeed. At first I had traditional parasites along with black mucous for over a year. That has stopped, too. Don't know if anyone will read this, but I felt need to express this. Thanks, Clairee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)